Grobox Ltd - Website Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions which govern the use by you ("you") of this web site operated by Grobox Limited ("we", "us") and which, along with the ordering information and conditions [hyperlink to ordering t&cs], govern the purchase by you through this web site of any products. These terms may change from time to time, therefore please ensure that you read and understand these every time you use the web site. By using the web site you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The contents of this web site are directed solely at those who access the site from the UK. You may only place orders for products through this web site if you are resident in the UK. Your use of this web site and any purchase by you through this web site of any product is governed by English Law and will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site and the system for fulfilling your accepted order. Neither we nor our directors or employees or related companies shall be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site or purchase by you through this web site of any products. The exception is that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our directors and/or employees and/or related companies or any fraudulent representation made by same. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site and/or the purchase by you on this web site of any products.
3. Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and we have no control over these sites and therefore no responsibility or liability for their content or services supplied through them. Any link to such sites does not imply any endorsement of content or service.
Copyright and use of material
4. All information, data, text, images, graphics, artwork and the selection and arrangement of same as well as links, software and source code on the web site are subject to the copyright of GroBox Limited or its contractors. All rights are reserved. No part of the web site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written consent except for the sole purpose of placing an order or corresponding with us. Our name and logo and all related product names and logos are our trade names/trade marks and may not be used without our prior written consent.
6. These terms and conditions together with any other terms expressly referred to in these terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered. You and we unconditionally waive any rights to rescind, repudiate or claim damages against the other on the basis of any statement or representation made by or on behalf of the other not set out or referred to in these terms and conditions unless such statement was made fraudulently.
7. If any of these terms (or part of them) are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions (or part provisions) shall not be affected.
8. These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.