Growing your own Herbs has never been easier with this pre-planted pre-sown garden. You can now pick your very own fresh herbs and enjoy their aroma as you add them to all your favourite dishes. You can now grow Herbs all year round with our specially selected hand sown Herb gardens. These herb garden collections have been designed to grow in Maritime climates and will thrive in your gardens, pots and containers. The Summer Collection contains Chives, Mint, Parsley, Oregano and Basil.
Thank you for taking the time to plant your GroBox garden. With these simple instructions you will be able to enjoy year after year a beautiful flowering display.
- Remove Wrap
- Open lid and fold underneath
- Plant in either pot, container, hanging basket or garden border
- Cover with compost or garden soil
- Water well
- Watch your flowers grow and return next year
When To plant
1. Ideally with the plant collection you've received you should plant as soon as possible.
2. Dig a hole the same size and depth as the GroBox.
3. Place the GroBox in the soil with the sides just below the soil surface.
4. Place a little amount of soil on the top of the GroBox, covering the surface.
Once you've planted your GroBox garden you must:
1. Water it well.
2. Pop the top with your dibber or fork after a few weeks to encourage shoot growth and giving the plants a quick start.
Sit back and enjoy let your grobox do the hard work with a little help from nature.
Care after flowering
1. Never cut off the leaves until they are brown and withered, the plants need the leaves to make food for next year. After they have flowered you can feed them with some general fertilizer.
Secrets of success.
1. Label the GroBox area.
2. Check for slugs and snails, sprinkle grit on the top.
3. In prolonged dry periods water the GroBox.
4. Keep the area weed free.
Planting the GroBox in grass.
1. Use only Winter, Christmas, Spring Collection.
2. Slide spade under grass surface the same size as the GroBox.
3. Peel back the lawn, grass.
4. Dig a hole the same size as the GroBox.
5. Place GroBox in the hole.
6. Water well.
7. Cover with removed lawn/grass.
Planting the GroBox in very heavy / clay soil.
1. Dig the hole the same size and depth as the GroBox.
2. Place sharp sand or grit at the bottom of the hole.
3. Place Grobox on top, cover with soil.
Award Winning Grobox Garden's team believe it's important to be environmentally friendly and socially aware that's why GroBox Gardens are made from organic sustainable, recycled and biodegradable material that benefits the garden ecosystem.
All products are made in the UK we use UKmaterials and support Uk Business if you have a good idea and would like any advice how to start up or would like to help us hear at grobox we would love to hear from you.
Email us at
We work hard at Grobox to support community, charity events. I would just like to thank you for supporting an ethical caring company and lets try to change the way people do business. GroBox is now helping the larger retailers to be a little more ethical and organic, you can find GroBox now in your Sainsbury's.
Just to make sure you're doing your bit, for every GroBox bought will make a donation to St Ann's Hospice .
Please take a moment to look at their website and the wonderful work they do.
St Ann's Hospice
We also donate to the British Heart Foundation or British Lung Foundation. Childflight.
The most important thing in life is friends and loved ones, this is why our team have selected the very best products for you.
GroBox EcoBox contains a lifetime of stunning flowers, hand designed and carefully arranged for long colourful, flowering displays. All you have to do is simply plant the biodegradable gift box in pots,containers,hanging baskets water and pop the top plant in your garden, sit back and enjoy.
Go on try and do your bit to save the planet !
Send the exclusive gardening gift to all year round to suit all occasions for your loved ones.
Why send a bunch of flowers when you can send a garden of flowers that will last a lifetime. Plant in containers, pots, garden anytime of the year. Let Nature do the hard work in your garden.